Thursday, March 12, 2009

hello

hello,
everyday is a boring day to me,
to the extent tt i need to consider to show love to everyone i care for,
to the extent tt i dun even think anyone is reading my blog,
to the extent tt i dun even wish to think of the next big step in my fucking life.
impromptu events within my 3 hrs of surfing the net.
in which, one was upon the blog of his bestie.
alright, i shdn't give a shit about it,
yet the fragile side of me gave in.
god bless me when i saw none of the entries were related to him.
true, as night falls,
human's emotional side will tend to hide no more behind our firm exterior.
everyone commit the same crimes.
it felt sweet initially,
became worse and unbearable.
it was a feeling which was unable to describe thru words.
companion, hahs, i feel for you,
look for your decent girl then.
no regrets.
i swear.
korean f4 is love!
kim bum is my 1st fav! lol!
dun fall my dear bro. all of us are worried for u. phone oso nv bring. tsk!


sweet dreams everyone.































No comments:

Post a Comment